Complete Facility Rental for Weddings:
The complete facility is rented for weddings. Complete facility rental includes use of the Schoolhouse, the Caleb Pike House, Dairy and the park grounds.
- Two day rate from noon Friday to noon Sunday: $700 (Fri 12-9 pm, Sat 8am-11:30pm, Sun 8 am-12pm)
- One day rate (set-up and clean-up on the same day): $400 (8am-11:30pm)
These rates apply to all weddings regardless of whether or not all buildings are used. There are no half-day rentals for wedding events.
Rental prices include set up of table and chairs, and lighting of the wood-stove in the Caleb Pike House. Renters need to bring any items such as flip charts or slide-projectors. A high speed ADSL wireless internet connection is available in the Schoolhouse.
Caleb Pike House:
- hourly rate: $25 (two hours minimum booking)
- 4 hour rate: $85
- 8 hour rate: $150
- hourly rate: $35 (two hours minimum booking)
- 4 hour rate: $115
- 8 hour rate: $210
Dairy (serving kitchen): $25 per day for each rental
Park Grounds Only (with washrooms open): $25 flat rate
Tent canopy rental:
- 10’ by 20’rental (including set-up and take down) $85.
- 10’ by 10’ tent rental (including set-up and take down) $30
- Larger tents allowed from outside rental providers.
All rentals are at the discretion of the Highlands Heritage Park Society. All renters must have a signed rental agreement. Rates are subject to change. Special rates are available for non-profit groups, youth groups, and community rates are available for private rentals by Highland’s residents.
The Caleb Pike Heritage Park is a managed facility with heritage values. Rentals are critical for ongoing operations and maintenance.